5 Things Why STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta Is The Best Place To Continue Your Study On IT

11.16 Sleepy 0 Comments

Hi! :)
First thing first, this will be my first assignment post in this semester. As (only if) you remember I haven't posted anything last year, or since I change my template. Feels like an abandoned house when i opened it lol.
Ok, back to the topic, Ziz! Maybe only some of you already know that, finally, I decided to continue my study in STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta. Oh, don't tell me that you don't even know what the hell is it. Well, you can call it a private university, or college (I don't even know how to call it), located in the North Ring Road, Condong Catur, Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, South East Asia, Asia (just in case that there are ppl outside Asia read this :p). It might be not as big as other private university, but I bet you'll need a time to remember how to get to the main building from the park site.

SO, here are 5 things why Amikom is the best place to continue your study on IT :

1. Amikom provides you the most complete IT stuff facility.
STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta has the best IT facility among any universities in the city. There are 17 varies of computer laboratories, included 2 labs of multimedia which use Mac as their units. And even Amikom is the only university which has its own Cinema.

2. Amikom hires lecturers who also entreprenurs
Amazingly, Amikom

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: